What is Community Night?
Community Night is on Wednesday nights from September through March. This night is an opportunity for all people to gather together and get involved. We have programs for kids from 1st grade through 8th grade and even opportunities for adults.
A buffet dinner is served in the Great Room of the Red Brick Building.
- Dinner is served from 5:15 to 6:00 pm.
- Suggested donation for dinner is $4 per adult, $2 per child, $12 for a family or by donation. Pay what you can or pay nothing at all, no excuses needed.
- Menu is posted on the Harderwyk Calendar.
Classes and Activities
Stay for activities in both buildings from 6:00-7:30. Children need waivers filled out in order to stay and participate.
- Cadets and Undertow meet in the Anchor Building.
- GEMS, Discovery Kids, and Adult Classes meet in the Red Brick Building
Community Night Schedule
September 21, 2022 - March 29, 2023
There will be no community night on the following dates: