October is Pastor Appreciation Month. A time set aside each year to honor and give thanks to our pastors who give, care, and serve us and our communities in remarkable ways. During the month of October, we are inviting you to write a personal note of encouragement and appreciation to the pastors of Harderwyk Ministries. Here are a few ways you can express your gratitude:
- Postcards and Children's Coloring Sheets are available to be picked up from the church office and at all worship services on Sunday morning.
- Text the word Thanks to 616-202-1210 to fill out a form on our website that will be forwarded to the pastor whom you choose to send a message.
- Fill out the Pastor Appreciation Form on our website or the mobile app to send a message of appreciation to any of the pastors.
- Create your own or purchase a card to deliver to the pastors.
There are several ways to deliver your message to any of the pastors:
- Hand Deliver to them on Sunday morning following worship.
- Drop-in any offering plate or offering box.
- Drop off at the church office.
- Mail through USPS
Thank you for showering all our pastors with love, understanding, and support every day of the year.
Also, please join us on Sunday morning for a special time of refreshments surrounding Sunday morning worship in celebration of Pastors Darwin, Bill, JB, Aaron, Nate, and Sarah.